Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Happy May Day ~What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday

Happy May Day, Everyone.

Have I mentioned that 
we have the best neighbors?
When hubby left for work this morning,
this was on our front porch.
This cute little bucket was filled with sweet treats!

Here’s the latest on my Easter Basket of flowering bulbs.
The daffodils are still looking strong, 
and now the tulips have opened.

Wednesday is a highlight of my week.
My best friend and I have a standing date...
We meet here and enjoy Starbucks Coffee and Shopping.
Today it was chilly and rainy.

Still better that a couple of weeks ago!

Lorie and I have been going out for coffee 
once a week for forty years!
Pretty sure that when people see us they say,
“There’s our old Home Economics teachers.”

This weekend, Hubby and I found a great selection of herbs.
Hopefully, it warms up a bit so they can move outside.

As usual, I have a lot going on...
Stay tuned for details.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...