Friday, August 23, 2019

Where the Week Went ~Hubby’s Birthday Report ~Orthopedic Doctor Visit

We have had beautiful summer weather and we enjoy 
sitting out on the patio when hubby comes home from work.

Last weekend, we celebrated Hubby’s birthday
with our Friday Night Friends Group.

And we celebrated again the next night with family.
We had a delicious dinner and
we all took home a box for lunch the next day!

Probably, because we were saving room
for their complimentary Birthday Dessert.

This week our Facebook Newsfeed was filled 
with Back to School photos.
This is my Retired Teacher Photo that day...
at Physical Therapy.

However, if you missed our daughter’s Instagram Post,
this is our Grandson heading to Preschool.
My heart is melting!

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday?
I was in the mood to bring out my sewing machine...
Hubby was at League Golf,
so I had the whole day and evening to work on a project.

I saved the biggest news for last...
I had another four week Orthopedic checkup up this morning.

I can kiss this “bad boy” good bye!
I have been wearing this huge walking boot for nine weeks.
It feels good to put it away in the back of my closet.
I have graduated to a smaller, shorter ankle brace.

Partial credit goes to my at-home Physical Therapy Assistant
who provides support while I do my stretches and exercises.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.
Yay for Friday!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...