Wednesday, July 29, 2020

What’cha Workin on Wednesday? Much Miscellaneous ~Etsy Christmas in July ~Mask Making ~Back to School ~Dog Days of Summer

There’s been some activity
in my Tins and Treasures Etsy Shop.
This Mini Annie Ornament
went to her forever home in Ohio.

And this Prim Wooden Tree is on its way
to New Jersey.

Hubby and I have been busy creating...
In the Wood Shop and in the Sewing Studio.

Since Papa still goes to the office,
I wonder what Gigi does to fill her day?

Unless I leave early for Senior Hour at the Supermarket,
I start my day with coffee,
my book of daily inspirational readings,
my calendar, and list of things to do.

This Meme came across my Facebook Newsfeed.
It made me chuckle! I can relate!!

I continue to make Face Masks
for those who want or need to wear them.

With more stores enforcing their mask mandate,
and school scheduled to start,
I have experimented with some youth size masks.

Speaking of school starting...seeing this at Target
early in July caused my blood pressure to rise.
And I’ve been retired for three years!

With the end of summer in sight, and the start of school on the horizon,
I have been listing a variety of items on the Facebook Marketplace
and On-line Rummage sale sites.

Typical Summer Weather...plenty of heat and humidity.
Last week, we experienced quite a heat wave.
It was too hot to turn on the oven or stand at the grill.

We appreciated our AC and refreshing salads for dinner.

Enjoy the Dog Days of Summer.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...