Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Spending Time with Family ~Home from our Weekend Road Trip ~Back to School, Work, and Play

 
We returned from our Weekend Road Trip to NYC 
all refreshed and ready for a busy week.
Jack had two weeks of preschool left,
while Mama and Daddy were back to work.

My alarm went off early so I could be up and ready for the day.
I love how the sun shines in this fanlight window above
my comfy bed in the 3rd floor Guest Suite.

After all the others left the house,
Henry had a leisure breakfast,
while I enjoyed a second cup of coffee!
Of course, we chatted about what we were going to do for our day…
Play, Play, Play

Play improves the cognitive, physical, social,
and emotional well-being of children and young people
Through play, children learn about the world and themselves.
They also learn skills they need for study, work, and relationships.

Play has so many benefits.
*Builds imagination and creativity.
*Fosters cognitive growth
*Supports emotional well-being
*Improves literacy
*Encourages independence
*Maintains Physical Fitness

So, when this Gigi was invited to visit 
and help with child care,
I didn’t hesitate to plan the trip.
I could leave my own house chores behind,
and just play all day!

Take a break from your busy schedule
to enjoy some child’s play!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...