Sunday, January 8, 2023

Saturday’s Work ~But First, There’s Fun ~Lunch and Shopping ~The Great Cookie Debate ~Goodbye, Christmas Tree

Where the Week Went…
I enjoyed a Lunch Outing with Girlfriend, Wendy.
She picked me up, as I don’t drive yet.

The Marketplace in Malchow’s Plaza was our Choice.
The perfect place for good food and even better conversation.

The Protein Bowl was our Menu Choice,
Delicious along with healing power.

My new luggage.
It is tradition for Hubby’s Mother to gift us with cash on Christmas.
She can no longer go out to shop, so gives us money
to purchase something we need.

We do own this same suitcase in the largest size.
However, it is too big and too heavy for me to manage.
Especially now.

Remember the Cookies I baked for Christmas…my favorite.
Thanks to all who responded with what you call them.

Receiving the most votes,
Russian Tea Cakes

A fellow FACS teacher pointed out that Name in
the Betty Crocker Cookbook.
And if Betty says so,
It..is..so..

“What do you mean, we have to take the Tree down?”

I join the many who believe
 we keep it up through Epiphany.
This is the weekend ours goes back into storage.

Lizzie, we all are going to miss
the lights of the Christmas Tree in the evening.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...