Wednesday, February 22, 2023

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~View from my Window ~Snow Day Projects ~In the Sewing Studio ~In the Kitchen ~Destash Continues ~Who Wants Princess House Crystal for Free

How did you all spend your Snow Day?
This is the view from my Sewing Studio Window.
I hope you also have chores, projects,
and hobbies that you can enjoy indoors.

I’m dreaming about Spring and Warmer Weather.
I am in the mood to create some colorful fabric Birdies.
They are all cut, pressed, and ready for hand stitching.

Did anyone else have the urge to bake?
Winter Weather might do that.
Today, I tried a new recipe, Brownie Cookies.

These will cure a Chocolate Craving, for sure…
Chocolate Chips and Cocoa.

Since I have been getting some of my strength back,
I am able to continue with my destash project,
going through boxes in my storage room.

A box full of Princess House Crystal…
I’m re-homing this for a friend,
and they are FREE to anyone that will use them.
(please message me to arrange for pick-up)

This Blizzard is not over.
It is still snowing…It is still blowing.
It is still extremely cold.

Stay Home. Stay Safe. Stay Warm.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...