Monday, February 20, 2023

Saying Goodbye ~Since We’ve Been Home ~Today is National Love your Pet Day


It’s been three weeks since that morning we waved goodbye
to these guys, as they left for preschool.


The flight home was smooth.
We had a four and a half hour layover in Minneapolis.
Thank goodness that the Airport is also a Shopping Mall.

Our first day home, I spent some time here,
my home away from home.
After traveling, I certainly appreciated 
my Sanford Physical Therapist more than ever.

Our first priority was to pick up Lizzie.
Remember I mentioned that Great-Grandma spoils her…
Here is the chair where she can sit in the sun
and keep watch over the neighborhood.

Once home, she didn’t forget about her perch in my Sewing Studio
to resume watch over our neighborhood.

She got right back to her role of Physical Therapy Support Cat,
sitting beside me as I do my stretches and exercises.

Here’s Lizzie in her position of Helper Cat, as Hubby
replaced that old nasty floor in the cabinet under the kitchen sink.
There’s always House Chores and Projects, aren’t there?!

While feels good to be home and back into our familiar everyday routine,
we miss our family, especially those grandchildren.

Thank goodness for FaceTime.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...