Monday, October 30, 2023

Stitching and Stewing on Sunday ~My Report ~National Cat Day

It was National Cat Day and Lizzie was full of extra cuddles.
Perhaps it’s because she had missed her Humans when
 we were away from home over the weekend.
Doesn’t it look like she’s giving me the “Stink-Eye” here?!

It was nice to have Helper Cat’s support as I finished
 this hand stitching. 

Countdown to Winterfest = Three Weeks

We missed Pizza Friday,
 so it was on our Menu for Sunday Night Supper.
The dough is easy to prepare with
ingredients you may have in your pantry.

The dough hook takes care of the mixing and kneading.
I cover it with a clean towel and let the yeast work its magic…

…then I can get back to the Sewing Studio.

Winterfest calls for Santas and Snowmen.

Time to Build the Taco Pizza.
I like to make my own Seasoning,
so I can reduce the amount of Sodium in the recipe.

The crust is first pre-baked.
Then it’s topped with Taco Sauce, the Seasoned Ground Beef,
Sautéed Onions, Black Olives, and Cheese.

While the pizza is in the oven,
I prepare the fresh Taco toppings of lettuce, tomato, green onions,
more olives, sour cream, and salsa.

Last, but certainly not least, there are Doritos on this Pizza.
No wonder it’s one of our favorites.

Take Care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Estate Sale Report ~What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Donations All Around ~Finding Closure

It was a beautiful weekend for our Estate Sale. It was a day full of mixed emotions. While it is difficult to see your lifelong possessions ...