Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Halloween Highlights 2023

My day started out right with a photo of this Sweetheart
getting ready for Preschool. I do think she approves of her outfit.

An after school greeting from this Astronaut and Dinosaur
also made me smile.

Earlier in the afternoon, I started a batch of Soup in the Crockpot.
On Halloween, I like to prepare an easy dinner
so I can enjoy the Trick or Treaters.

Hubby lined our walkway with our Pumpkins and Mums.

An economical way to decorate for Halloween is
to utilize your potted plants that didn’t survive that first frost.
Yep, dead flowers seem appropriate for the occasion.

And yes, that is snow on our Pumpkins.

Our Handsome Neighbors…
I always look forward to seeing them in their costumes.


Another highlight is a visit from
these two Hot Dogs.

The Cheeseburger Soup was warm and delicious,
garnished with green onions and sharp cheddar, making it extra cheesy.

Another Halloween in the Memory Book…
Sweet Memories, indeed.

We are Blessed.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Estate Sale Report ~What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Donations All Around ~Finding Closure

It was a beautiful weekend for our Estate Sale. It was a day full of mixed emotions. While it is difficult to see your lifelong possessions ...