Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Motivation Monday Report ~Much Miscellaneous

Super Bowl Sunday
I hope you spent time with people you enjoy;
with plenty of tasty football food;
and that your favorite team played well.

Progress in the Sewing Studio
This was Week Three of making Baby Steps on the organizing,
re-homing of supplies, and shredding of documents from my files.
The top of my desk is ready for business.

The top of my work counter is also ready and waiting to get busy.
That’s Pfaff, my Serger, Miss Sapphire, who sits front and center,
and Old Mrs. Elna, who prefers sewing on paper.

Cat Sitting
Mother-in-Law had Week Two of appointments at the Heart Hospital.
This time, Hubby and his sister made the trip with her.
I stayed back to look after the cats. I enjoyed time bonding with Susie.

MIL’s  appointments went well.
The cardiologist was able to place two stents.
She feels so much better. The blockage in two of her
arteries was causing her much shortness of breath.
Thank you, everyone, for keeping her in your prayers.

FaceTime Fun
It’s always a highlight to FaceTime with our Daughters,
Sons-in-Law, and Grandchildren.
This weekend, we got to chat with all of them…
We are blessed.

The view from my Window
The city was cleaning up trees on our boulevard.
Hubby snagged several branches before they
put them through the Wood Chipper.

Soup for Supper
It has been cloudy, foggy, damp and dreary for days.
So it’s still Soup Weather here…
Soup for Supper warms us from the inside out.

This Italian Sausage Orzo soup was sooo tasty.
The recipe is definitely a keeper.

News from the Wood Shop
While Hubby has stayed busy in his Wood Shop,
I have been keeping busy listing his trees in our Etsy Shop.

Look for the Joy
Speaking of Trees. This Winter Tree greeted
me at my appointment yesterday.
It’s the little things that make me smile.

Remember to look for something that brings you JOY
Every..Single..Day

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...