Friday, May 1, 2009
Finally Friday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall is for Friends and more Football ~ It Looks Like I’ve got some Catching Up To Do
It has been a Busy Month for these retired empty nesters. Imagine if we were working and away from home for nine hours a day?! And what’s be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
6 comments:
I hope your mom is doing well!
I always love seeing your daughters lovely smiles. :-)
Did you receive you envelope?
I head to Raleigh Monday to help load move son out of the dorm. Soon the house will be busy during the day again.
Cute tank top!! Hope you guys have fun and wish I were there.
So nice that Emily could go with you. Hope your mom is doing well.
Hope your mom is doing much better! Sure hope that DQ ice cream was good, haven't had any of that since last summer. Good luck to your daughter on her finals!!
Brenda
Ahh, things we never had...comfort of a bed with a LAPTOP!!! Glad your mom is coming home!! Nice treat with the DQ.
Post a Comment