Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally Friday...Things in my House Thursday...What'cha Working On Wednesday...

First week of school...course descriptions....classroom expectations...prepare curriculum...hang posters...organize equipment...purchase supplies....gather materials...memorize 110 student names...correct papers...
I was ready for a Friday. It was a beautiful night for soccer. The Varsity Boys played first. The Varsity Girls played the late game and were under the lights. The Girls beat the #1 ranked team in the state. It was very exciting. And now, my late blog assignments...

Things in my House Thursday...
Remember the Cat Bunk Beds from a couple of weeks ago? Well, in this room, their beds are lofted...


What'cha working on Wednesday?
I finished the pumpkin project that I started a few weeks ago. Just in time for our Fall Celebration on Etsy.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Busy Busy Busy.
Love the 'loft' look too. :)
Enjoy your weekend!!!

BittersweetPunkin said...

LOVE the pumpkins!

I hope you had a great summer...we go back to school here next week...ugh!

Hugs,
Robin

StitchinByTheLake said...

Being a former teacher Natalie I feel your pain of the first week! My first day as an assistant high school principal (1000 students!) we had a bomb threat. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. :) How in the world did you make those darling pumpkins? blessings, marlene

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...