Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Mania ~Garage Project Progress Report

Here is how our new "helper cat" Jasmine
has made herself at home.
Obviously, the construction noise 
has not disturbed her rest.

The poured foundation had a week to ripen,
while the contractor reshingled our roof.
Then the garage siding must come off...

Now, the framework can take shape.

Big news in weather was the forecast of a big storm...
possible tornadoes and tennis ball size hail.
My mission was to clear my side of the garage
to get my vehicle inside!

photo courtesty of  Dakota 105.5

The worst of the storm went around us.
We received lots and lots of badly needed rain.
The construcion site looked like a wading pool.

Everything was wet and soggy.

After a couple of days of sunshine,
the ground was dry enough for a shipment of more materials.

And it wasn't long before there were walls 
and roof over our heads.

Here's hubby, home from work,
checking out his new man cave!

Stay tuned.

Take care,
~Natalie

To enter my give-away,
and leave a comment
on my birthday post.

1 comment:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Hey Natalie! Wow have I missed a lot in the last year, you guys have been busy! Things here were very stressful this past year and blogging fell by the wayside but hopefully I can get back into the swing of the life I had and so enjoyed and keep up with all the blog news. I hope this note finds you and your family well and happy....looking forward to checking out some of your older posts this next week....Tina xo
P.S. I still have the lovely painted tin you made, it reminds me of you whenever I see it!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...