Friday, June 16, 2017

Remembering my Parents on their Special Day

A Heavenly Anniversary to my Mom and Dad.
I imagine they are dressed up and 
going out to a nice supper club.

And if the band plays "Alley Cat",
they will two-step around the dance floor.

They were married 71 years ago.

This special keepsake is in mom's cedar chest,
which is now here in Emily's room.


I smile every time I re-read that little story.

Take care,
~Natalie

To be entered in my
Birthday Giveaway,
comment on this post.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Wonderful memories...

Linda said...

Such a lovely tribute to your parents, and what a gorgeous photo!

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...