Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Spending Time with Family ~Day One ~Shopping for Essentials ~Library Fun

It’s been a week since I said GoodBye to Lizzie and Hubby.

I left on the early flight.
I kinda wanted a coffee for my layover in Minneapolis…
but didn’t want to take time for this long line.
I guess everyone needed coffee!
My priority was to find my next gate.

The next leg of my journey was only a few hours,
And before long I had joined the busy family of four.

First thing the next morning, Jack was off to Preschool,
Daddy was off to work,
and Mama, Little Brother, and I were off to Costco.
There was a long line there, too.

After Lunch, Jack came home, and we all appreciated
some quiet time before heading to the library.

Books from the children’s room
are returned here in the frog’s mouth.

Brothers take turns.

This book was a favorite!

This book drop-off is such a clever idea.

A display in the library’s lobby caught my attention.

Volunteers donated hand knit or crocheted blue hats to 
Stand up to Bullying!
Remember my High School Knitting Club?
Pretty sure this is a project they would have gotten into.

Once in the Children’s Room, Henry went straight for the toys.

And Jack went straight for the books.
Henry trusts that Mama and Big Brother will
pick out books for him, too.

It is important to say Goodbye to the fish before leaving.
We still had plenty of Sunshine to play outside
before going to bed with a couple of good books!


Enjoy a book or two with your
favorite little person.

Take care
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...