Friday, May 27, 2022

Where the Week Went ~Preparing for my Trip to Spend Time with Family

 

You all remember I hinted that
I get spend time with these two guys later this Spring.
Well, that time has come ♥️

So much of my week was spent preparing for the trip...

Along with spending time with good friends.
We enjoyed dinner at the Three22.

Thank you, Wendy, for sharing the Bruschetta Board with me.
Those were all tasty choices.

When checked luggage is limited to 50 pounds,
and there's a lot of other items to bring along, you must plan
your Mix & Match Wardrobe with much consideration.

Who else does this?
Start with the bottom, choose two+ tops to coordinate, 
right down to the assessories.

On my first trial, my suitcase weighed in at 31 pounds.
So naturally I added a couple more pieces.
After all, I need play clothes when I'm at home with our grandsons,
and some apparel for going out and about.

Amy suggested I  have a dress or two 
for going out to dinner...
Tried them on to get a second opinion 
from both of our daughters.

Our foreign exchange daughter, Nellie, was back in town
to be in a friend's wedding.
We went to The Three22 again, for lunch and to catch up.

The last meal I prepared at home was one of Hubby's favorites.

I left the house in the dark the next morning,
so I missed the early sunshine on our patio.

After a two hour layover in Minneapolis, 
I found my next ride and was "Up, Up, and Away" again.

Stop back often, as I'll have much to Show & Tell...
starting with this very big and very beautiful bush
that is growing in their backyard.

We are Blessed.
Take care, 
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...