Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Return to Home ~Here’s Where the Week Went ~Good Friends ~Blast from the Past

My first day at home…a main priority was to nap
since I had been up well before dawn.
(I also unpacked my bags a did a little laundry)
I wanted to meet up with friends
to catch up on what everyone had been up to?

Luckily, I was home in time for the first 
Downtown Outdoor Concert of the Summer Season.
Xpedition’s performance was trip back to our college days 
with music by Journey, Foreigner, Kansas, and Styx.

It was a beautiful evening to be at an outdoor concert
and to spend time with good friends.

A couple days later, we attended Arts in the Park.
It was a hot and humid weekend, here in the Dakotas.

Of course we stopped at Brum’s booth to see his latest creations.
You’ll remember, he’s the friend that got my Hubby
hooked on wood turning.
 
We usually have our Sunday lunch in the park during the Arts Festival.
However, it was Fathers Day and Hubby was calling the shots.
We went somewhere with Air Conditioning…

…and cold beverages.

Hubby’s favorite Sandwich is the Monte Cristo.
Here, at the Three22, there is a Breakfast Monte Cristo
on the Brunch Menu.

This was also the weekend of our Home Swim meet.
My Facebook Newsfeed was flooded with photos of our local swimmers,
which prompted me to look for this Blast from the Past.

Plenty of family togetherness, every weekend, all summer long.
Good wholesome fun along with great memories.

Here’s another peek at my Anniversary Bouquet
in that cute Farmhouse Pitcher that I purchased
on our Spring Break trip to visit family.

I hope you are having
a Wonderful Wednesday.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...