Thursday, June 30, 2022

Things in Our House Thursday ~The Great Kitchen De-Stash ~Things that Need a New Home

This Retired Empty Nester has been working on cleaning
out closets, cabinets, drawers, baskets, and boxes.
This week, I’ve been weeding out and organizing in our Kitchen.
We simply do it need to have some of these extra items.

I’d love to find folks that can use them…
Starting with these two sets of dishes.

I use these Pyrex Casserole Dishes, maybe only once a year.
Thanksgiving…picture the Sweet Potato Dish in one,
Scalloped Corn in the other.

They were Wedding Gifts (so they are vintage)
Can anyone else use them?

These two Casserole Dishes were also Wedding Gifts.
I’ve always appreciated the wicker baskets to protect your table
and make them easier to pass if you are serving Family Style.

Like many others, I’ve collected Coffee Mugs all my adult life.
These are souvenirs of special trips or gifts from special friends & family.

I’m ready to share them with some else.
Please leave a comment or send a message if you are
interested in any of these items.

Oh, and I’m just getting started.
Stop by again, to see what else needs a new home!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...