Monday, June 27, 2022

Saying Goodbye ~Home Again, Home Again ~Here’s a Report of my Travels

 

I said goodbye to our family two weeks ago.

I came home with a full heart and plenty of sweet memories.

My last day was spent running errands and stopping for 

an iced coffee and a little Daughter/Mother time.


Of course, this Gigi had plenty
of hugs for those Grandsons.

My flight was early…
our Son-in-Law dropped me at the airport by 4:30
to get in line to check my bag.
Again, the long lines at Starbucks
discouraged me from getting my coffee fix.

Many of you are familiar with the Minneapolis Airport.
I arrived in Concourse A, and was departing from Concourse G.
I was so glad to have a long layover,
especially since the Tram was out of order.
Passengers were sprinting to try to make their Connection.

Some travelers missed their flights.
However, I had enough time to get of photo of my ride…

…and to snap a Bathroom Selfie.

I enjoyed some salty snacks, saving my appetite
for a nice lunch out with Hubby when I got home.

I was welcomed home with hot Summer Weather…
I guess I missed Spring here in the Dakotas.
We had a Frost Warning the night before I left.

I received this warm welcome, too.
A beautiful Anniversary Bouquet from Hubby.

Stop by again to see how I spent my first week at home.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful vacation. We had some amazing 70's this weekend, so hopefully you'll get a bit of reprieve from the heat.

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...