Sunday, October 30, 2022

National Cat Day ~How Lizzie Spent Her Day


Saturday is Game Day.
Lizzie joins her humans to cheer
for their favorite team in the ManCave.

It’s almost time for the Kick Off,
and her humans bring out the Football Food
and set it up on the bar.
(More about this later)

Her day started much earlier.
I take medication and Lizzie has her first breakfast of the day.
Then she settles on her pillow, as I have coffee, 
listen to the News, and send
Greetings to our Family and Friends.

Lizzie has Her second Breakfast when Hubby gets up.
She has her own spot at the counter
and enjoys a taste of buttered toast with him.
He gets his News on his iPad.

Saturday’s Work ~
I run the Roomba nearly everyday.
Often, Roomba gets caught at the top of the Stairway.
Yes, he fell down the stairs, tumbling all the way down to the foyer.
My helper cat was quick to go down and check if he was okay.
then stood guard and waited for Papa to come in
from blowing leaves off the driveway.

Since we get up early, 4am to be exact.
(the discomfort in my shoulder forces me up)
So, we rest during the day.

I guess this is how we nap now.

Homegating:
Celebrating with drinks and snacks at home
while watching sports on television.

It’s the next best thing to attending the game in person,
and tailgating in the parking lot.

Yesterday, we made Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders,
One of Hubby’s favorites.

Would you like the recipe?

It was a great way to spend National Cat Day.
Lizzie thinks that every day is Cat Day.
If you have a Furry Friend,
I’m sure you can relate.

Take care,
~Natalie.

p.s. I’d love to see your Furry Friend.
leave a photo in the comments.
Dogs, Horses, and Goats are welcome, too.

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...