Friday, October 28, 2022

Yay for Friday ~Halloween Treats ~Check Out Who Fixed our Refrigerator ~Kindness Continues ~Healing Report

This Gigi likes to send a little something to our family
for each Holiday. Since it is a challenge for me to go out and about,
I have not been shopping.

I found some great age-appropriate books online,
 and they arrived in time so the grandchildren could enjoy them
the week leading up to Halloween.

These guys will get plenty of candy, which won’t last long.
However, they can enjoy the books every Halloween for years.

I think he likes it!

And Jack’s smile says it all.

On the Homefront,
Hubby has been doing all of our shopping.
He came home with two of my kitchen  favorites…
Squash and Fresh Cut Flowers.
Thank you, Honey.

You all remember we had a refrigerator problem a week ago.

And I remembered that one of my former students
was working during his Senior year as an apprentice with his Dad,
planning to  join his company as an electrician upon graduation.

I always enjoyed having Jordan in my classes.

More friendly mail in our box this week.

One of those cards included a generous gift card
so we can get an appetizer to share.
I’m sure Hubby would like to have a break from his Kitchen Duties.
Thank you, Paul and Jean.

Hubby’s Wood Turning Buddy gifted him this beautiful piece of Walnut, 
along with the offer to make a Charcuterie Board together.

A gift bag was packed full of gourmet meats and cheeses,
crackers, and dried fruit snacks.
Thank you, Brum and Katzy.

Speaking of good food,
My friend, Wendy picked up lunch for us at the Malchow Plaza Market.

Our hubbies had gone out for Burgers and a Brew,
so we decided to have some Girl Time.

My weekly visit to the clinic was promising.
My sodium count went up two points,
however my blood pressure is still too high.

So we are adjusting my medication, again,
And keep monitoring it at home.

It is never to soon to start reading to a child.
This Touch and Feel book, read by Mama is the
perfect interaction  for a four month old.

This book,
The Spooky Wheels on the Bus is perfect
for this little lover of The Wheels on the Bus.

And you don’t just read this book,
You can’t help but sing!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...